Tuesday, October 8, 2013

September Faves!




I can't believe September is over! This year flew by so quick, and so much has happened in the last year. I wonder what next year will bring. 


Well, let's get on with the beauty products!

Here's a MAC quad I made up last year. I love these colors! Don't they look like Fall?
Top: Texture, Era 
Bottom: Antiqued, Embark


This Elf Baked Eyeshadow in Toast is pretty, but it makes an even better blush/highlight! I've been wearing it on my cheeks all month.



My sister introduced me to this concealer  and I had to get one. It lasts all day, and doesn't look cakey. The only downside is that, way too much comes out when you press the pump. 


Lastly, I've really been into nude lips this month. With my skin tone, what works as a nude for me, might be bolder on you. My two faves this month has been MAC Please Me (top) and Half n' Half (bottom.)




That's all for this month's beauty products! 

Hope you have a lovely October!

No comments:

Post a Comment