Thursday, August 29, 2013









August is finally over! I say that with much joy. As much as I love the bright colors, and the sunny long days, I grow tired of it sometime in mid July. The sticky heat and humidity of the north east is too much for me. I much prefer autumn. Thinking about it now has definitely put me in a good mood.

This is my first monthly beauty post, enjoy!


In the first box are my favorite skincare products:
1)  éclos Plant Stem Cells Instant Radiance Facial Scrub 
2)  éclos Plant Stem Cells Anti- Aging Facial Cleanser and Skin Prep
3) Vasaeline Spray & Go
4) Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
5) Bio-Oil

I can't rave enough about the two  éclos products! It is hands down the best scrub and cleanser I have ever used. That's a big statement, but it's true! It's completely changed the texture of my skin, brightened it, and keeps any blemishes at bay. I will continue to re-purchase these!


The Vaseline Spray & Go, was perfect for dry days or days at the beach, the Clinique Clarifying lotion is amazing for blemishes or acne, and I use the Bio-oil for any dark spots left by acne scars. I don't normally get acne, but a couple of months ago I got a hormonal breakout, and boy did it wreck my skin. 


The second box are my favorite nail polishes of the summer I would say:

Left to Right:
Zoya Maya, Zoya Shelby, Zoya Minka, Essie Van d'Go, Essie Waltz

The third box are my makeup faves which I literally wore all summer:

Clinique Chubby Stick in Whole Lotta Honey, Mac lipstick in Please Me, Mac Prolong wear blush in Stay Pretty, Bare Minerals powder foundation, and Elf mineral eyeshadow in Toasted.

The last box are both lip products swatched. 




I'm looking forward to doing these every month, and seeing my preferences change. 


Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment