Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Favorite fall nail polishes








I have a major problem with nail polishes. I'm obsessed. In fact, I asked my hubby to make me a nail polish rack for our anniversary! During the Autumn season, we tend to lean toward richer, deeper colors. It mimics the changing of the season, and the longer nights.  Here's my ultimate Fall nail polish list:


First up are the berry/oxblood colors. (Left to Right) Milani- Black Cherry, Sally Hansen- Pat on the Black, Orly- Bus Stop Crimson, Butter London- La Moss. 



Next up are my favorite nudes for this time of year. Butter London- Yummy Mummy, OPI Samoan Sands, Orly- Nite Owl

Up next are my favorite brown shades. OPI- My Private Jet, Essie- Little Brown Dress , Butter London- Shag ( a bit more copper than brown,) ORLY- Buried Alive ( My absolute FAVORITE fall nail color!) 

Jewel tones are always in for the Fall season. Zoya- Gem, China Glaze-Stella, China Glaze- Sassy, China Glaze- Let's Groove.
Lastly, some darker colors. Sephora by OPI- Never Enough Shoes, China Glaze- Rendezvous with you, Essie- Smokin' Hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment