Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ipsy


 I've been subscribed to Ipsy since July. The $10/mo beauty box is something I look forward to every month. To be honest, I wasn't crazy about the first bag I got, but I'm glad I stuck with it for a few months, because it hasn't disappointed since. 

This month's theme is "Classic Beauty." 





This month's bag:





Upon first opening the bag, I was absolutely blown away that I received a half-sized bottle of Butter London's La Moss nail polish ( Full Size $14). It is the perfect dark berry nail color for the Fall/Winter. BTW: a 99% DUPE match for this color is Milani's Black Cherry( Full Size $5). The only difference in color are the tiny sparkles in Milani's Black Cherry which can only be seen close up. Holding your hand in front of you, you can barely tell the difference in color. 

The eye kohl, and lip stain, I have to play around with for a bit, but they do have staying power. The swatches did not come off easily. I didn't open the mascara yet, as I tend to keep the samples for traveling, and while I love NYX's products, I'm not too crazy about the color of this eye shadow. It's a pale yellow which won't show up on my skin very nicely. 

All, in all, I do like the bag this month. For $10, it's completely worth it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment