Saturday, September 7, 2013

A (small) Autumn haul









 Soon the sunshine will highlight the bright oranges, reds, and brown leaves, and the crisp Autumn breeze will sweep them off their branches. In anticipation of Autumn I have already been eyeing a few things I'd like to purchase for the home. I stop myself, and think, "It's too early." 

Although the weather has already started changing, with cool mornings and colder nights, and Starbucks have brought back their Pumpkin Spice Latte, a sure sign, it's Autumn, I'm waiting to purchase the bigger items.

I couldn't help myself when it came to the candles thought. They were on sale! That's enough rationalization for me! It was the Labor Day sale from Bath and Body Works, and I picked up the Nutmeg and Spice, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Leaves, and Autumn candles. All of them divine, and highly recommended!



I also picked up this phone case because it's from one of my favorite movies, Beetlejuice, and I was thinking about Halloween: 




That's all the Autumn related purchases for now, but more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment